The IJHS, with the kind support of Community Life Service at the University of Ottawa, is pleased to host a “5-à-7” on March 31st at the University of Ottawa (Canada).
Around food and beverages, this event is a great opportunity for students involved in research work to discuss publication and editorship possibilities with current editors, with several student journal representatives, with experienced professors, and with professionals and experts.
To attend this event, please apply by using the form below. If the maximum number of guest is not reached yet, we will be very happy to send you a confirmation of your participation.
Monday, March 31st, 2014
From 5 to 7 pm (Ottawa time).
Information about the room will be given in the confirmation email.
Desmarais Hall, University of Ottawa
55 Laurier Avenue East, Ottawa K1N 6N5
- Desmarais Hall is located next to Laurier Station on the bus Transitway (OC Transpo).
- Parking is also available for a fee in Desmarais Hall (the entrance is located on Nicholas Street) and in other locations on the main campus.
- Desmarais Hall is wheelchair-friendly and accessible. Should you need any special accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you.
How to get there?
The application form is now closed. We may have some room left based on cancellations and other dispositions. If you would like to try to participate, you can follow our news feed on Twitter @RISSIJHS or write to email@example.com
We will accept registrations based on room availability.
This event could not take place without the generous financial support of Community Life Service and the institutional support of the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences at the University of Ottawa.
Latest posts by Gatien de Broucker (see all)
- eHealth governance: Google, dot-health and privatizing the Internet - 26 / 02 / 2015
- Introduction to PIAAC – measuring adult literacy and skills - 27 / 08 / 2014
- Foreword – Volume 4, Issue 1 - 26 / 08 / 2014
- Avant-propos – Volume 4, Numéro 1 - 26 / 08 / 2014
- Statistiques et santé 2014 [numéro spécial] - 25 / 06 / 2014