To submit a manuscript, please do so by using the Open Journal System (OJS).
Ensuring a Blind Peer Review
The IJHS uses double-blind review, which means the identities of the authors are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
Title page: This should include the title, authors’ names, affiliations, and correspondence information.
The main body of the paper (including references, figures, tables, and acknowledgements) should not include any identifying information, such as the authors’ names or affiliations.
Before submitting your manuscript, you will need to make it anonymous using the following steps:
- Click File tab, then click Info.
- Click Check for Issues and then Inspect Document.
- Click Remove All next to Document Properties and Personal Information.
Word for Mac
- On the Word menu, click Preferences.
- Under Personal Settings, click Security.
- Under Privacy Options, select Remove Personal Information From This File on Save check box.
- Save the document.