Call for Submissions
Winter 2016: Sexual and Reproductive Health
The IJHS is accepting submissions for a special journal supplement that will feature papers on sexual and reproductive health issues. Submissions can include an original research article, an essay, or a review paper, in English or French. Topics can include, but are not limited to: abortion, antenatal care, contraception, family planning, fertility, infant mortality, maternal morbidity and mortality, pregnancy and childbirth, and STIs/HIV.
Types of submissions
- Original articles: 4000 word limit
- Either quantitative or qualitative
- Includes review articles, case reports, literature reviews and clinical experiments.
- Article, Book or Media reviews: 1000 word limit
- Essay: 1250 word limit
For more information, please visit our basic formatting criteria page
Manuscripts must be submitted electronically using the Open Journal System (OJS) by January 15, 2016.
Latest posts by Kathryn LaRoche (see all)
- APPEL À SOUMISSION: HIVER 2016 – SANTÉ SEXUELLE ET REPRODUCTIVE - 09 / 12 / 2015
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: WINTER 2016 – SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH - 09 / 12 / 2015
- Let’s talk about sex: navigating the social, political, and medical perspectives of sexual and reproductive health research - 19 / 10 / 2015